Home » » “attention from friends” perbaikan

“attention from friends” perbaikan


  "Attention From Friends"
Sebelumnya aq mo terimakasih ma mas risky yg udah kasih tag ini kesaya yg diberi tema "Tag About Yourself ".Sedangkan aq lebih suka aq kasih judul “attention from friends” karna menurut aq suatu pertanyaan baik dari orang laen itu berarti suatu perhtian (tidak selalu).sebenarnya tag model keg seperti ini dulu sering aq buat dan aq dapatkan tp itu dulu…hehe pas wktu friendster lagi boomink di Indonesia,tapi kalo yg diblogger ya baru x ini. Dari risky temen ngeblog aq dari t.agung.OK langsung ajja yak ke tag na…….

1. Where is your cell phone
… this again next to me again he's singing ….

2. Relationship?
whoever he is an important good and not arrogant, mutual trust can also

3. Your hair?
black, straight, not like the ketombean cikakaak in tv ads (lebay bgt)

4. Work?
mportant to make money is halal

5. Your sisters?
I was the first child

6. Your favorit thing?
dwarf tree, chat, etc.

7. Your dream last night?
I forgot, that would not bathe morning junup

8. Your favorit drink?
white water, coffee, fresh milk that is not fishy .........

9. Your dream car?
GS ford black, anyone know?

10. Your shoes?
had no school so never wear shoes, flip-flops more comfortable

11. Your fears?
Alloh because he was my gods, do you fear death?

12. What do you want to be in 10 years?
for I am better than yesterday's OK BGT, so for 10 years ga tao getoo dechh

13. Who did your hang out with last week?
. only bonsai, pc, and hp

14. What are you not good at?
friendship, karna, I tend to the virtual world, a little lazy and not perfect

15. One of your wish list item?
not yet created a sob hahaha

16. Where you grew up?
there are two cities, first in the second treggalek in kediri, so aq ki wong Dheso gan

17. Last thing you did?
. oh I do not want it to end

18. What are you wearing?
There is just this question, cikakakak ...... be wearing the same pants getoe, not allow me naked

19. Your computer?
Trimax

20. Your pet?
Gak punya sob….hehe

21. Your life?
slenge'an, aq is not aq qm and qm is not aq ....... but I like my life ... even if there is I hate

22. Missing ? (hilang)
My sweety anggietia. though he has become my past and I have no other woman but I still miss him ............ hadeh kug jadi sendu gini

23. What are you thinking right now?
yes to this question all the buddies

24. Your car?
There's car but had a father, a motorcycle there but jadul kiw.hehe

25. Your kitchen?
was built sob

26. Your favorit color?
black, navy blue, aqua, purple

27. Last time you laugh?
hidupku penuh tertawa sob

28. Last time you cried?
seemed to answer the same as I have a friend risky

29. Love?
Adalah sob tapi ga bgt deh lo aq jwb disini. This privacy

30. So who wants to share their ONEs? how about?
Boleh boleh

31. Person elected to the tagMb' Dhana I Piet Puu I Komunitas Blog SMAN 1 NgunutIRock I SDAIDapur Punyaku I Attayaya Belajar I Fatamorgana I Nuranuraniku I Rezky Pratama Blog I Indahnya Berbagi I Phonank I Kian Coi I Vanmovic I Rendy Ramon I Lia Lova I Diary Osi I Ini Coretanku I Sastra Radio I Blog Persahabatan I Harto Hadi Dot Com I TovazoneIPonsel HP I Kakcipa I Coretan Cerita Harian I Mercon I Dunia Komputer I Rival Aditya I MGM I Mas Doyok I Keikhlasan Cinta I Serba Blog I Sejenak Kemudian I Bayu Lebond I Nindalicious I Ngepostingniyee I Aditya's Blogsphere I Munir Ardi I Nuansa Pena I Information & Knowledge I Fatchu I Vienka I Maspeypah I Amrusite I Kluwan Dot Com I PKN I Anita I Kang Sugeng I Mb' Raini Munti I Seribahasa I Rumah Blogger I Sabirinet I Ega I Alkatro I Kenangan Indah I Informasi Usaha Online I Brug Kembar I Rahat 2 six I Santai Sejenak I Nadine I The Others I Catatan Kecil Ku I Secangkir Teh Dan Sekerat Roti I Ilpeng I Idup Cuma Bentar I Mb' Ani I Mb' Fanda I catatan Syifa I Epho Zone I Nama Kamu I Nama Kamu I Nama Kamu I Nama Kamu I Nama Kamu I Nama Kamu I Nama Kamu I Nama Kamu I dst......

ok selesai sudah aq menjawab 31 soal............

Ditulis Oleh : Epo ~EPHO ZONE

Muh.Akram Anda sedang membaca artikel berjudul “attention from friends” perbaikan yang ditulis oleh EPHO ZONE yang berisi tentang : Dan Maaf, Anda tidak diperbolehkan mengcopy paste artikel ini.

Blog, Updated at: Selasa, Februari 09, 2010

1 komentar:

coment dulu dong sob....kritik dan saran anda sangat berarti bagi saya,ga bayar sob alias gratis......hehe

Copyright © 2014. EPHO ZONE - All Rights Reserved
Template by seocips.com
Template Published by template.areasatu.com
Powered by A1
Back to top